We publish a variety of content on our site, all intended to provide help and inspiration for cyclers around the world. We also provide many additional resources and services to connect cyclers and help them enjoy the sport even more. Here’s what we do at Gass Project.
- Cycling news: We publish frequent articles detailing the biggest news in cycling. This includes information about races, new equipment releases, and much more. Since cycling continues to evolve, we want to provide tons of content to help keep you informed.
- How-tos and technique tips: Since everyone can stand to polish up their technique, we provide plenty of articles to help you learn how to cycle faster, stay healthier, and care for your bike better. We also love featuring tricks from our readers relating to cycling, so we encourage you to submit them.
- Equipment reviews: There are so many bikes, helmets, and other types of equipment out on the market that it can be very difficult to make a choice regarding which type you want to use. We provide detailed, in-depth reviews to help you make the best decision for you.
- Cycling directories: We have listings for cycling shops and other cycling-related organizations in many major cities, so you can find local resources. We also post listings of cycling events around the world.
- Message board: We have a community board where you can connect with others who love the sport just as much as you do. Some of our favorite message board features include our Q&A section, where you can get advice from other users, as well as our meetup section, where you can connect with locals in your area that love cycling as much as you do.
If you have a suggestion for a feature you think we should offer, please let us know!